*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 10 December 2019

Fifteen Sleeps.

Hello family, friends and followers.

The countdown is on and who has finished their Christmas shopping (not including the food)?

I can actually say I have finished shopping for Christmas. The only thing left to do is to is the final food shop, which will be the week before Christmas, because I really do not think Keith will want to be standing in queue's on Christmas Eve. Yes I know we are a nation of people who enjoy a good queue, but not at Christmas, because it will be a nightmare. Not only do people get incredibly rude, they also enjoy nothing more than passing on all their germs to everyone else and I for one have had enough germs over the past few weeks. So we will do our final food shop the week before the big day and then manage until the New Year all being well. I have never been one for leaving everything till the last minute. I know some people revel in doing everything last minute, but to me that just causes issues. Cards and presents have been posted as well, because again I do not like leaving it to the last minute and then finding the gift has not arrived. Royal Mail has enough to do over the festive time, so I choose to send my bits off early. Now I can sit back and enjoy the run up to the big day.

I am still coughing a bit, but I do not sound like a dog anymore, which a definite bonus. I think this cough may hang around for a bit. There seems to be a lot of nasty bugs around.

We have discovered that what we thought were Wood Mice are in fact Bank Voles. They are still very much enjoying our wood pile. They seem to use it as an assault course in the mornings. I put them out a few bits of peanut and then watch them from the galley doors. They always bring a smile to my fact. Nature is a wonderful thing.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails