*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 20 December 2019

Merry Christmas.

Hello family, friends and followers.

Not long to go now. I hope that you are all ready for the big day?

I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

We are all done. The final food shop has been done and we will not be seeing a supermarket until after the New Year. I am not one for barging my way through crowds or dealing with rude people, I did all that when I worked for M&S, so we have chosen to make sure we have enough food in for the whole festive period. We are spending Christmas on our own this year on our mooring, which is fine, having been out cruising for Christmas the past few years. There will be plenty of eating, drinking and TV watching. If the weather is kind we may even get our bikes out and go for a cycle. There does not seem to be any prospect of snow, which means no winter walking, but we may still go out for a nice long walk over the hollibobs, but of course that does depend on the weather. This year has been such a special year for us. It has given us something so precious and we will be forever thankful to have another chance. Cherish those you love and hold them tight, because they are the light in your day and the happiness which surrounds you.

At this time of year, I tend to think about all those who have to work over the festive season and we all know that hospitals are once such place that is open twenty four hours a day, 365 days a year. Some many people work to look after those in need of medical attention over the festive period. Please do not go to A&E unless it is an absolute emergency. Sadly A&E tends to these days be used by people who could just as easily gone to their pharmacy or GP for advice. It would be nice to think that A&E will be quiet over the festive period, but I am doubting it very much. My heart goes out to everyone who works over Christmas and the New Year. I thank you for all your hard work :-)

I will hopefully see you all in the New Year all being well.

Pop back in 2020 xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails