*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 11 January 2021

The World is Closed.

 Dear family, friends and followers.

I trust that everyone is keeping safe and well at the moment?

A number of people I know are going through tough times right now and I am keeping them in my thoughts and prayers. 

My love goes out to Rita and family, because Rita's husband Scooby lost his long battle with Cancer at the beginning of January. Those in the boating family will know Rita and Scooby from their boat The Maple Knot. Scooby was a gentle giant, with a beautiful heart and soul and will be very sadly missed by all of us who knew and loved him. 

I also have friends fighting Covid-19 at the moment and I hope they make a good and speedy recovery. The hope that 2021 would be better than 2020, is not proving to be the case at the moment, but we must remain positive, because the vaccine is now being rolled out. I am always a pretty positive person and know we will come though this. Until we get vaccinated and the virus goes away, we must do as we are asked and keep safe and well. To do that we have to stay at home. I will do whatever it takes to keep us safe. Even after we have had the vaccine, we will be taking precautions, because the vaccine only helps soften the virus should be catch it a bit like the flu vaccine, which we have every year. It does not stop you catching it. PLEASE, PLEASE do the right thing and keep safe.

I thought I would share this poem with you, that was sent to me. 

It is very apt for the time that we are living in right now. 

Pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails