*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 27 November 2010

X-Factor.

OMG, OMG I am so fed up with Wagner. Robert Palmer would be turning in his grave after that performance. Would all those people who are paying good money on phone calls to vote for him PLEASE STOP now. Let's get in the real world.
I am sure he is a nice enough guy, but he cannot sing and he definitely would not be a recording artist. I also think Katie has come to the end of the line as far as this competition is concerned, her voice is not strong enough.
On the other hand though Rebecca, Matt, Cher and Mary could make fantastic music, which people would listen to day in day out. Mary is doing it for the more mature woman and I think she has a fantastic voice.
I really think that if Wagner gets through to next week then X-Factor has become a joke. These of course are just my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails