*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 10 December 2011

Bungy Bear.

Bonnie bear was washed as you will have read from her previous posting, she then hung around in the shower to drip dry.

SAM_1087

She then thought she was going to do a bungy jump, but in fact she was left hanging around in the back cabin for a day to dry in front of the stove, for company she had the smell of a stew cooking in the oven.

SAM_1090

A couple of day on she is now happily enjoying the side bed in the back cabin. I have a feeling she is going to be putting a lot of demands on me from now on. She has already said she will only accept hugs by appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails