*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 21 May 2013

Wondered what they are for??

We first saw them at Fradley Junction and today we saw them again at Fosse Locks.

Apparently these little boxes have been placed there to try and discover if there is anything rare or protected. in the hedgerows and woods.Or even better, a previously unknown species of anything. 
Why you ask?
It is to help in the fight against HS2, as the proposed route will currently cut straight across the top of Fradley Junction and Fosse Locks. So if anything can be found, it will help delay/hinder/or even better stop it. And that's what it's all about!
See we all learn something new every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails