*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 8 November 2014

Visitors, rainbow and sunset.

It has been an age since I have posted properly, but with little going on in my life right now apart from GP and hospital visits and of course gardening, I do not want to bore you all, so I am only going to post when I have something of interest.

Great joy came on Thursday when there was a knock on the boat. Standing on our pontoon was Jan and Tom off of Narrow boat Waiouru. They were moored outside of the arm on the towpath and decided to come and find us. It was such a wonderful surprise. Jan came bearing gifts of a Lemon Cake, and so the kettle was on and seats were taken for a couple of hours of chit chat and laughter. The Lemon Cake was extremely yummy, so thanks again Jan. It was an absolute joy to catch up with them both and to hear all about their Summer cruising. We are meeting up with them this morning.

Yesterday as many of you will have been aware of it was very wet and here it was windy. But as the light faded, we were treated to a beautiful fun rainbow.

IMG_8183

And the sunset was glorious.

IMG_8187

IMG_8194

Bernard the Bear was all of a glow.

IMG_8184

It does not get much better than this really.

IMG_8192

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails