*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 24 March 2015

A Little something we made earlier.

Hello my blogger friends.

I really do love it when I get feedback about my posts so keep it coming please. it is always lovely to hear from you.

I know that the posts have been a little fragmented for the past 18 months, but once we are on the move sometime in April, fingers crossed and all that, you will get more from me I promise.

Whilst we have been on our lovely mooring, we have been busy with the garden as you will know from previous posts and photographs. The one thing I have wanted to add to the garden is a Bug Hotel.

IMG_9550

Before Christmas we found an old pallet, which has been waiting to go into action. A couple of days ago that day arrived. We put it into four and made it stackable. I know it is a bit ragged, but that is how I wanted it. I then set about collecting together lots of bits and pieces to put into the layers. The only thing I paid for was a small bag of straw from the local pet store. The rest of what has been used was found. Even the dish on top of the Bug Hotel was found at the local recycling bins. It was sitting on top of a bin looking for a new home. It is now a bird watering hole or bath, which ever they prefer to use it for. I can see me adding to the hotel as I find more and more bits, but for now it is small and perfectly formed to what I wanted. I am even going to put a sign on it so the bugs know where to come Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails