*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 21 April 2017

We share a Birthday.

Happy-Birthday-to-me.-I-m-not-getting-old-I-m-getting-better

Hello Friends and Followers.

Today I share my Birthday with the Queen, so I wish her Majesty a Very Happy Birthday. I do not have all the pomp and ceremony she has to go through, but I will be making the most of my Birthday.

I am not getting older, I am just getting wiser and happier in my shell. I think a woman grows with age, she becomes more confident and takes no crap from anyone. So if you share a Birthday with me and the Queen.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails