*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 17 October 2011

Quiet couple of days.

Hi Folks.

I saw very little point in posting yesterday as not much happened with it being a Sunday. Foxton Locks was pretty busy with visitors which is a good thing, because at the moment with so little boat traffic, the businesses are struggling.

I went out with my camera and caught this little Common Tree Creeper.

creeper

With the sun out it was very pretty here at Foxton.

IMG_2484

Today (Monday) is going to be another quiet day I feel with a cold biting wind blowing outside, the back cabin stove is going. I have been down to the sanitary station to empty one of the toilet cassettes, the walk down hill is great, but a slog back up so I worked up quite a sweat. I have been the only one to get the HFM survey of the day question right.

‎47% of us have a "love/hate relationship" with what?

Do you know what it is??? I will give you the answer at the end of the posting.

IMG_2486

Back from the slog, I pulled a bag of coal out of the hold, as our coal bunker in the back cabin is almost empty. If the weather forecasters are correct it is set to turn a lot colder over the next few days, so I may well be lighting the saloon stove as well.

Keith is suffering with his back today. Yesterday it began stiffening up, so today he needs to take it easy, because we have a busy day in town tomorrow. I am hoping he is going to be ok, otherwise I may have to give him a piggy back ride to the bus.

Ok short post, the answer to the survey question was Sat Nav. Of course we have no need for one of them on the canal LOL.

Chat later xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails