*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 27 October 2011

Teenagers drown.

It has been reported that two teenagers have drowned in the Birmingham Canal near Brasshouse Bridge at Smethwick. It incident happened last Wednesday evening around 7pm. An 18 year old man and a 17 year old girl were pulled from the water and despite the emergency services doing their best to resuscitate them both, they were both declared dead at the hospital. Such a tragic thing to happen to people so young. The police are carrying our investigations in to what happened to these teenagers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails