*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 6 June 2013

Boat painting Day 3.

A dull start to the day again, but a good time to get on with second coating the galley roof, so that was the first job of the day after having walked Paddy.

SAM_5437

Roof all done.

SAM_1705[3]

Next job was to rub down and paint the gunwale. I am not one for using masking tap, I prefer to do it by eye and a steady hand. I then got on with touching up the blue on the cabin sides, after I had finished with the paint, Keith got on with painting the water cans.

SAM_1706[3]

With the roof dry the solar panel went back to its home with its nice new brackets. Keith constructed it yesterday so that we can capture either the early morning or late evening sun, depending on where we are moored.

With all the painting jobs done for the day, it was time to sit and enjoy the afternoon sunshine. It did begin to get to hot, so I went off with my camera to take photographs of Butterflies. You can see those photographs on my Canalside Flora and Fauna BLOG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails