*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 25 May 2014

Wet weather and taking it easy.

Oh joy of joys, this weather is certainly watering the garden well, which of course saves me the job.

IMG_4214

My Runner Beans are now seeing who can climb to the top of the canes first.

IMG_4215

My Dwarf Beans are coming up really well, which is amazing because I only planted them a few days ago.

IMG_4217

Lettuce will soon need thinning out.

IMG_4218

Tomato plants are coming a long a treat.

IMG_4219

There will be Strawberries me thinks this Summer mmmm.

Whilst the rain has been poring down, Keith has been taking things easy. Poor man cannot blow his nose for at least another week, so is stuffed up to the eyeballs. The sea spray he has been given seems to be helping with the cleaning of the nostrils and he can at last breath through both his nostrils when they are not bunged up. It actually helps if he lays down, otherwise his nose keeps running. Sneezing is still a problem, he has to do it through his mouth, which is noisy and could be messy. He could have opted not to have the operation, but I think in time he will appreciate having had it. Last night he went to bed at 9 pm and was a little unsettled throughout the night, which included snoring, so I did not get a huge amount of sleep. I sat up till 10.30 pm watching The American with George Clooney. I just as well have gone to bed, because it was not the best George Clooney film I have ever seen. Slow and boring come to mind.

Today has been a better day weather wise, so I went out with my camera. Photographs can be seen on my other BLOG. Whilst Keith took things easy, I got on with taking Paddy for his walk, then filling the water tank and emptying the toilet cassette. A woman’s work is never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails