*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 27 April 2015

Out at last for the Summer.

This morning we finally left our mooring and set off for some Summer cruising. When Keith was ill, I was told it would be a long haul and they were not kidding. January 2014 to April 2015 that is a long haul and a half.

Jack and Pops

Our neighbour Jack and her wonderful Spaniel Poppy-Willow waved us off, as we said “Cheerio” to our mooring for at least a couple of months.

mooring

This cruise means a lot to the both of us after everything that Keith went through. I know you will be saying, that I also went through a lot as well, but hey I had it easy

Anyway we set off in beautiful sunshine and a warmish breeze. We decided to stop off in Leamington-Spa for some lunch at our favourite Chinese Buffet Oriental Star. The walk back to the boat walked off our fabulous lunch.

IMG_1645

We have stopped at Radford Semele for the night. The sun is still shining, but the breeze is now a little chilly. Marmite was very keen to get off the boat on her lead,l so she could roll in the dust and grass. Paddy just wanted to sit on the back counter and watch the world go by, so it seems like they were just as excited at being out and about again.

We said “Cheerio” to our friends in the arm, but we hope to see friends along the way. So if you hear us coming or see us please say “Hello”.

Here is a shout out to Marian, who came to see us yesterday and showed me her crochet. It was lovely to meet you and thank you for reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails