*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 20 February 2016

Time to get the paint brushes out.

Hi Folks.

With Spring just around the corner, I am so looking forward to getting the paintwork up to scratch on the outside. The weather is not helping me to get the outside paintwork done yet, so this moring I made a start on the inside instead.

SAM_3986

I decided I wanted something different in the galley and because above the cooker it discolours easily, I have gone for a gloss paint.

SAM_3984

You can see the staining in this photograph.

SAM_3987

First coat all done. I should get the second coat on tomorrow all being well. It say’s to leave it 24 hours before recoating.

I am now looking into making new blinds for the galley doors. But the oly drawback is the material I like is £19 a metre arghhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails