*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 15 January 2018

We all deserve.

26169713_2035168643402289_3861442703790457934_n

Hello Dear Friends and Readers.

At the start of every new year, I see lives shattered by disasters, death, accidents and poor health and I always think, it would be nice to have a happy start to a new year. 2018 is proving to be another sad beginning to a new year. Friends have had bereavements before and after the new year and only this weekend a friends husband collapsed and died. It really does focus the mind onto living your life to the full and not allowing anything to spoil ones happiness.

As far as any of us know, we only get this one and only chance at life, so we should all be making the most of it to the very end when our clock stops ticking. I am a simple soul, who requires very little to make me happy. I am not one for holidays abroad or expensive goodies. I just want a quiet life, doing what I enjoy the most and that is boating and taking photographs. So I am not asking for much. Of course through out my life I have regrets, but I cannot live my life in misery and none of us should do that. There are things I want to do with my life, if my age and health allows, but if I was never to achieve those things I would not be disappointed.

I have found that when someone you know loses their partner suddenly it does make you think. It makes you think about your own life and whether changes need to be made. In my case I am happy with my lot and I have a lot to look forward to as long as my clock carries on ticking.

Never put off till tomorrow, what you could do today my friends and readers, because none of knows what tomorrow will bring.

Pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails