*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 20 March 2018

We are off.

Hello Dear Friends and Followers.
We said "Cheerio" to our mooring this morning and headed off into the wide blue yonder, or rather up the Hatton Flight.
We were joined by Caroline and Ray on Tranquil Dayz, just like we did last year. It was a joy to spend time in their company. We breasted the boats together, which meant Ray could go ahead and set the locks and Caroline and I shut the locks up behind.
We stopped part way up the flight for a coffee and cake break, to refuel. I must be getting old or I am unfit, because by the time we got halfway I was pooped. Anyway we made it all the way to the top in 2 hours and 45 minutes, which is what we did it in last year, so maybe that is why I felt pooped.
At the top we had a soup lunch with Caroline and Ray on their boat.
Tonight's mooring is at Rowington.

Pop Back Soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails