*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 24 May 2022

On the move.

 

Dear friends.

Have you missed me?

Sorry, if you wondered what had happened to me and the blog, because I changed the settings. I had a few things to deal with personally and so, I decided to stop blogging for a few weeks and wanted to rethink about blogging and what content I put in it. We are out and about and have been down the South Oxford for a week or more. Whilst down there, we went to a family 80th Birthday lunch and got to meet up with friends along the way.

We have spent a relaxing time, enjoying the freedom to be out and about and recharging our batteries. The bodies batteries, not the ones on the boat, but to be honest they have been recharged as well. 
Blogging for me is a way of keeping a diary of our travels and life. I love looking back on what we have done and where we have been. But, it does take time to do and so there will be times when I do not blog, due to lack of signal or because time is short. I realise that some of my readers depend on reading blogs like mine, but sometimes I just have to step back. I love receiving your messages, so keep them coming.
The one joy of being out, is I am regaining my fitness. Working lots of locks and walking, is doing me wonders. After all, I am 60 now, so got to look after the mind and ageing body.

Pop back if you want to see and hear more. x



2 comments:

  1. Good to see you blogging, Jo and out and about on the canals. Jennie (previously nb Tentatrice)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennie. Thank you. Will post when I have the time and the connection. Hope all is well with you? x

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails