*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 30 May 2022

Shackerstone to Sutton Cheney.

 

Hi everyone.

After a fabulous weekend, playing on trains, it was time to move on again. We left Shackerstone at 9:00am,  it was overcast, with drizzle at times.

We had a nice run to Sutton Wharf, with quite a few boats on the move.

Between bridges 41 and 42, there was a tree down and it was very difficult to get by, because the towpath side was very shallow. We managed to creep past very slowly, but for anyone deeper drafted than us at 2ft 6 in, they are truly going to struggle. I reported it to CRT and they have it on the agenda to sort out this week. 

Lovely Donkey's enjoying the grass

We moored at Sutton Cheney at 12.05pm, 3hr 5mins, no locks. 

The sun decided to pop out for a while, but it is now cloudy again. Sausage Casserole and Dumplings are cooking for dinner tonight. We will then see what tomorrow brings.

Pop back soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails