*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 2 August 2011

Canal restrictions in place on the Oxford Canal

Canal restrictions in place on the Oxford Canal - Lock 15 Marston Doles to Lock 21 Claydon Tuesday 2 August 2011 until further notice.Due to an exceptionally dry spring and summer so far, the reservoir levels for the Oxford Canal are close to the minimum at which they can operate.
Accordingly we need to ensure water is conserved in this area.
Access through these locks will be allowed between 9am-4pm only each day and locked outside these times.

British Waterways asks that people are patient and wait for boats approaching in the opposite direction before proceeding.

Do not fill an empty lock or empty a full lock unnecessarily - this way we can conserve the water we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails