*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 6 April 2011

New Mop, full cupboard and fridge.

Hi friends. What do you do whilst you wait for a Tesco food delivery to arrive?? Keith and I painted bits on the boat and made a brand new mop for the boat. Thank you to my dear friend Tina for the pattern. It was dead easy to make and really looks the part. 3.15am a Tesco van went past us and up the hill, so there was I legging it up the hill to try and catch that van when my phone rang. "Where are you" the gentleman said. "I'm behind you" I said. "What do you mean, your behind me" gentleman said. "I am literally stood behind your van" I replied. He was of course surprised, he then asked me where we were moored, so I directed him back down the hill to the bridge and the first on the left. Easy when you know how. Wuth the shopping stowed away on the boat, we have have moved the boat back to Clarkes Bridge, which is where we will be for the rest of the week and probably the weekend. It has been a great day in so many ways. Looking forward to a takeaway Chinese tonight mmmmm. Chat soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails