*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 29 April 2011

The Royal Wedding.

Hi Friends.

What a truly amazing day, which will go in the history books.

Today was a day that many millions if not billions will never forget. I like many of those millions sat and watch the Royal Wedding (CLICK).
I had only planned to see the highlights, but could not resist putting the TV on at 8am, just to have a sneeky peek at what was happening. Before I knew it I had pretty much watch the whole thing, including the kiss on the balcony.
I thought that the whole thing was stunning, from Catherine's dress to the floral decorations in the Cathedral, everything was completely perfect. I do not think they could have planned it any better. It was so wonderful to see them looking both happy and relaxed. I imagine now that every bride will want a dress like Catherine's. It really does make me feel proud to be British.

So due to the fact that I have spent all morning watching the TV, little else has got done. Keith did check the oil level in the gearbox and I put some cat litter down under the floor in the back cabin to soak up some of the greasy water which has collected there over the winter.
Not everyone was watching the Royal Wedding, because there have been a lot of boats passing us, whilst the ceremony was on. If these people thought it would be a good day to move, they got that very wrong, because lots of others also thought the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails