*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 23 April 2018

Day 30: Back in Brum.

Hello Friends and Followers.

What a brilliant weekend I had. Yes I know it was my Birthday, but I always enjoy going to the BCLM.
This morning we said "Cheerio" to the museum having filled up with water, ditched rubbish and emptied the cassette. The plan was to head back into Birmingham. The weather was a little nippy, but the sun did come out to warm the air.
There are lots of our waterfowl nesting at the moment.
Canada Geese, Moor Hens and Coots are all sitting on nests or building their nests. The Gorse is out in flower and the Bees are buzzing. It looks like we have finally gotten rid of Winter.
On the way into Birmingham, we decided to do the Soho and Icknield Loops, which we last did in 2008, when we were on the BCN Explorer Cruise. I could not remember a thing about them, so it was lovely to do them again and we came out of them both without anything wrapping around the prop..
We arrived in Birmingham and moored up at Sheepcote Bridge.

Pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails