*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 30 April 2018

Day 37. Strolling and pints.

Hello Friends and Followers.

We have spent our first full day in Droitwich, which began with a full nights sleep, only to be woken by the Reed Warblers singing and a train passing by.
We have already caught up with people and friends we know and met new people who will no doubt become friends.
The weather forecasters got it wrong on the weather front. There was no strong winds, or heavy rain for us, which was nice so we went for a stroll around the town.
I love the places which are leaning, due to the salt mines beneath them.
We are looking forward to spending a nice few days here. We will be busy though helping with the setting up for the festival, so we will earn a pint or two no doubt. We sampled the beer in the Railway Inn this afternoon, with boating friends. A couple of hours and two pints later, we got back to the boat with Marmite screaming about how she wanted to know where we had been and it was getting on for tea-time. She did in fact have another hour to go, but her clock is completely different to ours.
So a lovely day was had.
Pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails