*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 31 December 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Hi Friends from across the world.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your loved ones a very Happy New Year. May 2011 bring you good health and happiness.
The lurgie is doing its best to keep me down, but I am fighting the good fight as all us women do. Today I managed to get up at 11am and have had breakfast and some lunch, which is a bonus. Keith went and collected our Tesco food delivery and I waited for him to return, so I could unload it into the boat. I don't feel as bad as I did yesterday thankfully. The most annoying thing now is the persistant headache I have. I thought it was due to my hair needed washing, so I washed it but that has made no real difference. I have probably got a temperature, which is making it seem worse. I will keep taking the tablets and hope that I will feel better for the 1st day of 2011. I think it is highly unlikely that I will see the New Year in, but who knows. Normally we see the New Year in with a tot of Whiskey if we can keep our eyes open long enough.
It seems that nearly everyone on my Facebook, has either got the lurg or has a family member with it. I have a feeling a lot of New Year parties will be put on hold.
As I have felt a little more with it, I have discovered Skype for the first time. Friends use it a lot, but for some reason my computer would not allow me to download it. But Keith loaded it on his new computer and he managed to take the file off of his laptop and put it on mine, so I now have the delight of working out how Skype works. I hope it works better than Messenger, which I gave up on a long time ago.
Keith has a dine a sterling job, keeping things ticking over on the boat. He has discovered just how much needs to be done each day, before you can sit down and play on the computer. 
Right I am off back to bed to see if I can get rid of this flippen headache.
Happy New Year, see you in 2011 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails