*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 28 September 2016

On the move again.

Warwick to Long Itchington.

All sorted and ready to go we were. Nothing left to put on the boat and so we said "Goodbye" to our mooring at 9.30 am this morning.
We stopped at Cape Locks to unload 10 bags of coal for a customer, who met us at the locks in him van. Coal delivered we set off down Cape Locks with Narrow boat Jameson (Irish Whiskey). It made a wonderful change to share. Jameson is a charter narrow boat. The couple who own the boat crew it and the paying visitors enjoy the break for however long they are on board.
The lock gates at Cape Locks need some gardening work done on them I reckon.
We had no idea how far we would go, but because the weather was warm and sunny and the company great we kept going.
We ended up sharing all the locks to Long Itchington, where we parted company with Jameson, who wanted to fill up with water.
Our mooring for the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails