*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 6 July 2019

Days 117 and 118. Hot and sweaty.

Hello family, friends and followers.

Yesterday (Friday) the day started so well in the early morning sunshine and then all the plonkers, pillocks and plebs come out to play on the canals, it is July after all and the sun is shining. I really do wonder why some people are on boats and who told them it was a good idea to moor on the outside of bends and up close and personal to bridge 'oles?
I am a tolerant person normally, but I really do get exasperated, when people do stupid things, which take no one else into consideration and then they complain when something happens to their boat. One such person had a sign in their window about passing on tick over, which we always do. He then thought shouting at us to slow down was appropriate. If he had tied his mooring lines tight, instead of allowing them to hang in the water, his boat would not have moved. Anyway after a day of cruising in the heat, we moored up at the Blue Lias, where we sat enjoying a pint, having done 13.6 miles 11 locks.

Today (Saturday). Very short trip this morning, which took us all of 35 mins!
This is the wide beam attempting to travel from Warwick to London, still below Bridge No.24 which it cannot get through.
We moored up at the Two Boats, Long Itchington.

Pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails