*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 16 July 2019

More painting.

Hi family, friends and fllowers.

The weather has been warm to even hot, but I have kept on with the painting in the engine room.
Having finished the walls, floor and ceiling. I got on with painting the shelving, which had two coat of Donegal Green. Once it was dry, the shelving went back into the engine room.
The steps were also put back into place. At least now I cannot fall into the engine room :-).
Today, I rubbed down and painted one of the engine guards. It is painted the same colour as the engine, which Keith will be painting over the next couple of days. I will probably be getting on with painting the back cabin. Once I get a paint brush in my hand, there is no stopping me.
I have been doing other things. I have tidied the hold, ready to put coal onboard for our next trip out, which will take us into the Winter, so we need coal onboard.
We stripped off our hold ropes and I washed them all. They had not been washed for a few years, which meant they were dirty and stiff. They are now almost white and nice and flexible again.
There is never a dull moment, when it comes to getting jobs done. We will be heading out again in August, so all the boat jobs need to be done before we leave our mooring.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails