*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 27 August 2014

More Paddy news.

IMG_2550

We took our boy to the vets again this morning. He had another blood test taken for his PCV Assay and was a brave soldier. He had his temperature taken which was 101.4 degrees F, which is fine. His weight is still an issue though as he had gone from 13.8 kg to 13.0 kg. the vet has put him on another months worth of Prednisolone (Steroid) to see if we can improve him further. But if he does show any signs of not coping then we have already made the decision to let him go peacefully. The likely hood is he has a condition call Myelofibrosis, which is terminal. Later in the afternoon Paddy’s vet rang me to say there was a small improvement in his PCV level, it had gone up from 24 to 26, so much better, but that is due to the Steroids. We must now see how he goes and make sure his quality of life is as good as we can make it.

No one wants to see their pet suffer and so we will know or he will let us know when he has had enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails