*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Monday 10 September 2018

Fantastic Heritage Weekend.

Hi Friends and Followers.

Wow what a busy old weekend, we have just had.
Friday was spent getting the Arm ready for a fun weekend. Gazebos went up. The Cedar Room was laid out and bunting was hung.
Saturday's weather forecast was supposed to be wet all day. Thankfully we only had a couple of showers. It was the quiet day of the two, but I had some sales so I could not complain.
The dignitaries had a free boat ride on Saltie II.
I was ready for whatever the first day would bring.
Matt Weston MP came and joined in with the fun.

Sunday dawned much sunnier.
The hope was that we would have a better footfall day and we were not disappointed.
The children and adults enjoyed getting involved with the Samba band, who are always popular.
The historic boats proved very popular.
All in all we had a fantastic weekend, so today it was rest and laundry day.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails