*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 16 September 2018

Still here.

Good morning friends and followers.

I am still here. Since mooring up on Friday, we have been spending our time with our good friend Jacky, who lives in a fantastic lock cottage, which has been in her family for a couple of generations. She was actually born in the cottage. Friday night was spent drinking wine and having a right good chinwag. Although we see her twice a week when we are at home, there is always plenty to natter about. Saturday, I finished my 3rd dog rescue blanket and have begun my 4th. I am going great guns, but will be getting short of wool soon. At 11am Jacky and I went off to Tesco to buy an Indian take out meal for the evening's meal. Tesco were doing a great deal, they had knocked £3 off a meal for two, so I bought 2 box meals and Jacky bought the wine. That was dinner sorted out. I then spent the afternoon crocheting and just literally chilling out, until we joined Jacky for another evening of laughter and chatter. We ended up watching some of the old bits of Strictly Come Dancing, because Keith and I have never seen it properly. We then went on to Dad's Army, which always makes me laugh. That was made when humour was not crass or full of bad language. Oh for those days of great programs.
So here we are on Sunday and to get it off to a good start, I made us a bacon sandwich for breakfast. Paddy for his first walk of the day as well. He seems a little all over the place at the moment and not sure what is going on. Yesterday I am pretty sure he wet his bed. I am just hoping he is not losing control over his bladder, because we know it could be part of him losing his back legs gradually and he has this neurological thing going on, which also can have an impact on his bodily functions. So we will need to keep an eye on him.
Today I will be doing more crochet and possibly I will do a few boat chores.
I hope your day is a good one.

Pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails