*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 30 September 2018

Happy Days and Gripes.

Hello friends and followers.

Here we are on a nippy Sunday morning. The back stove is lit, cuppa drunk and dog walked and already I feel myself wanting to rant. This is not a good start to a Sunday, but I will save my rant for later on in this posting, because I would hate to get your day off to a poor start.
We really enjoy our time at the Black Country Living Museum. There is something that draws us back each time and of course it is always lovely to catch-up with the people we know and to find out how life has been with them, since the last time we met. Each time we come here, we meet new and wonderful people, who work or volunteer at the museum and are the lifeblood of the place. I can seriously say, if we lived closer to the museum, we would definitely volunteer on a daily basis, because it is such an amazing place. I spent a lot of time talking to the public about the place and answering any question they had. It is a place of joy.
Yesterday they had the steam hammer running, which drew a large crowd. It will be running again today, so more photographs will no doubt follow. Today will be our last day at the museum for this year, as we will be heading off for Stone, Staffordshire. We finished our day off in the museum with a pint in the pub, after all it would have been rude not too.

Ok so here comes my rant for the morning. Most of you will know I get very annoyed at the amount of rubbish littering our canals and towpaths, well this morning whilst walking the dog, I spotted something which is the lowest of the low in littering. Some disgusting person, had obviously had an accident of the bowel and so just left their soiled underpants on the towpath. Not only is it something no one wants to see first thing in the morning, it could be a health hazard I am presuming. I would like to think that person would be ashamed of their actions, but I know that will never be the case, because they would never have done it in the first place. I am seriously finding people disgusting these days and no I am not tarring everyone with the same brush.
Rant over.

Pop back soon xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails