*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****

Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.

I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****

Friday 7 February 2014

Day 26.

It is almost a month since my poor darling was taken into hospital and there are no signs he is coming home yet.

Due to the restricted visiting hours due to the Norovirus, I had a morning to get things done, so I made myself a shepherds pie for lunch. I took in a food delivery from Mrs Tesco today, because it was a woman driver. After a nice hot shower and a good lunch, it was then time for me to head into town, on the way there the winter moorers were asking how Keith was doing. I so long to be able to give them good news for a change, because they have all been so supportive. In town I wanted to see if my walking boots could be fixed, because the sole had sprung a leak. Unfortunately they could not be repaired which was so unfair, because the boots themselves were great, I just needed new soles. So with the boots in the bin, I bought a new pair from the Factory Shop. I hope they last for some time. Things done in town, I caught the bus to the hospital and because I was an hour early, I got a cup of tea from the cafe and sat down for the hour to chill out before visiting.

Keith did not look very perky. He had a disturbed night and when he got up this morning, he was sick. The nurse gave him something for the sickness which helped, but it did mean he did not feel up to much. Washing was abandoned for the day because they wanted to do an ECG on him and he then had some fluids put up and his antibiotics. Keith spoke to one of the doctors this morning and was told his blood tests were a little better today which is great. I am so hoping we are now heading in the right direction. But I am not going to get to excited just yet, but long for the day when they say Keith can come home.

Visiting was over in 2 hours, which just was not enough, but until the all clear is given over the Norovirus it will have to do. I caught the bus home and got a few things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.


Related Posts with Thumbnails