*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 25 February 2014

Home at last.

After 42 day’s of torture and worry, I finally got my darling man home yesterday. I went to the hospital as usual and there he was ready and waiting to get dressed. We did not leave the hospital until after lunch, which for Keith was chilli with rice and sprouts (Don’t ask, what a combination). Thankfully he did not eat the sprouts. With letter and medications in hand, a porter pushed Keith down to the main entrance and I rang for a taxi. We were home by 2.15 pm. Paddy was very excited to see Keith, Marmite on the other hand totally ignored him, as she knew she was going to lose her bed at night.

All settled in Keith really fancied Ravioli on toast for tea. He had really missed toast whilst in the hospital, so that is what I made him. At the moment Keith can have what he wants to eat, if it means he puts a little weight back on.

As you can imagine both Keith and I slept really well last night. We woke at 3 am and sat in bed drinking tea. After that we settled back down to snooze until 6.30 am ish. The problem for us both is we have been in our own routines, Keith is in the hospital routine and me with my own, so now we need to get back to our old routine before Keith was poorly. I made us some toast for breakfast and then we got up at 7.30 am. Paddy needed walking first and then I sorted the saloon stove out. We have no plans for the day, so it will be a nice quiet affair.

I have booked an appointment with the GP to see if they can help with some palpitations I have been having for the past couple of weeks. I think they are probably due to anxiety, but better to get it all checked out.

THANK YOU for all your messages of support and love. Keith and I have really gained strength from them xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails