*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 25 March 2014

T-Tube Update.

Off to the hospital we went this morning on the bus. We take the £4.60 each dayrider, because it is cheaper that way.
We arrived just after 10 am for an 11 am appointment, but I prefer to be earlier rather than later. It paid off because Keith got his blood test done nice and early, this time it was done by Phil the Naval doctor. We then had to wait for the results and if the results were good they would take the T-tube out.
Whilst we waited we went and had a breakfast in the restaurant. About an hour later Phil and Tom the other doctor came to get Keith, it was good news the T-tube was coming out, Hooray, Yippee and so on.
The T-tube was successfully removed, and I Keith did not  feel  a thing. He was a little suprised on how long it was though. The old bag was replaced with a new one to catch any seepage which may come from the wound, so now Keith just has to wait for the hole to seal up and heal. We have an appointment to go back in a fortnight for another blood test and for them to check the wound. Progress has been made at long last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails