*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 28 October 2016

Back Home.

Hi Folks.

After a fabulous month out, we have arrived home to our mooring.
We spent the night out on the towpath, because we had some coal for a friend, which he was going to collect this morning.
Before anything this morning, we had a stunner of a sunrise over the Arm.
The cloud formation was so beautiful. I like to think it was our welcome home present.
Having sorted the coal out for our friend, we headed back into the Arm at 10.15 am, winded and then moored up on our pontoon. It was so lovely to be home again.
With coming home, the list of jobs to do is always long. We connected up the landline and our inverter purred away merrily, as our batteries enjoyed a bulk charge. We then connected our Satellite TV up again. It will be nice to have the TV back on and to catch-up with programs we have missed. I got on with hovering, because despite using a dustpan and brush whilst out, it does not get up all the dust and dog hairs and believe me Paddy throws out a lot of hair, he moults all year round and it can look like tumble weed rolling along the cabin. I made us lunch and then sorted out coal out for the Winter. I like to have a few bags stacked by the back cabin, so if it does get icy I do not have to climb in and out of the hold along the gunwale.

Now we are home for the Winter, I will try and keep posting and try to make the posts entertaining, so please keep popping in.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails