*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 27 March 2019

Day 19: Birmingham to BCLM.

Hello family, friends and followers.

I am pleased to say we did sleep last night. We did here voices, but they were not to loud, so I for one did not get a disturbed nights sleep.
Up and ready to leave at 8.55am. We turned left out of the Oozells Street Loop.
Off we set out of Birmingham in a cloudy, nippy morning.
The Gorse was out in bloom and looking stunning. Spring has most definitely sprung.
Engine Arm Aqueduct.
We did not see another boat on the move all the time we were cruising. Clearly not everyone is out cruising yet.
We turned left into the Albion Junction and up Brades Locks.
Out of Brades Locks, we turned right at Brades Hall Junction. At Tipton Junction, we turned left and headed towards the Black Country Living Museum.
Winding at Browns Bridge.
Moored up at the museum. I sent Keith off to get us a portion of fish and chips for lunch. If you have never had their fish and chips you have not lived, they are fabulous. After lunch and a coffee, we headed into the museum and began catching up with the folk we know. It is always lovely having a good old chinwag about anything and everything. We will be doing the same again tomorrow and I may even buy a pint in the pub. So watch this space for the photographs inside the museum.

Pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails