*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 29 March 2019

Day 20 and 21: A short Jaunt.

Hiya family, friends and followers.

Yesterday, we had such a wonderful time at The Black Country Living Museum.
It is always so wonderful catching up with people we know and meeting new people. You can never get bored at the museum and we will be going back again.
This morning, we waved cheerio to the museum and had a short jaunt. 0.6 miles and no locks.
The reason for the short jaunt, is we are helping with a canal clean-up over the weekend, so we are moored alongside Swallow for now at the Malthouse Stables, Tipton and I got on with making a Lemon Drizzle Victoria Sandwich for over the weekend. I dare say there will not be much left and I may end up making another cake to go along with it.
Later in the afternoon, more people arrived. I volunteered to go and help Lewys up Brades Locks with his Dad and Steve off Swallow.
It was a beautiful afternoon for a cruise. Having helped get Governor up Brades Locks, I stepped on board and enjoyed a cruise back to the stables.
The weekend is going to be a busy one, with lots of mud and rubbish, so I can see me having a lot of fun. I must be aware that I need to be careful not to upset my costochondritis, because it has been much better lately. I will take things easy for the first day and see how things go, but I am looking forward to a fun weekend.

Pop back soon xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails