*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 9 October 2019

Back to it.

Hello family, friends and followers.

Autumn is upon us and therefore we must make the most of the sunny days, if we want to get any jobs done. This morning we woke up to sunshine, which put a smile on my face. Mind you I was not smiling at 4.30am. I was sleeping and dreaming about a tarpaulin floating in the Arm, when I was woken up by Keith shouting "Wake Up". He was dreaming and muttering in his sleep and when he eventually woke up for a cup of tea, he had no recollection, that he had shouted at me hahahaha. I did go back to sleep for a while, but then got up and made us our first cuppa of the day. Discussions were had as to what we would be doing for the day and it was decided that we would get more moving done.
We moved our table and chairs. These will go on the patio area once it has been cleared of the previous moorers belongings.
We wondered what we could do with the table top we made which was good but wobbled on its base. Keith had a brain wave and we have attached it to the gate to create a dog-proof gate.
We await the chicken wire to dog-proof the fence. This is to keep dogs out, and NO we are not getting a new dog 🤣.
We put a temporary cover on one of our bunkers, because it was leaking. We will felt it properly eventually. But with funds tight right now it will have to wait.
We moved our bird table and Clematis and some other plants. The bird table was made by our friend Mike, who also lives on his boat two boats away from us.
It has been a good days work and good to see more progress being made. We still have a bit to do, but there is no hurry as such.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails