*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 17 October 2019

Plant moving.

Hello family, friends and followers.
We woke this morning to a beautiful sunny start. With showers due during the afternoon, I was determined to get on with some gardening today and to at least move the fruit bushes. Keith went off to do the weekly shop. Because he has his bus pass, he enjoys going into Leamington-Spa on the bus to the Aldi store and it means we do not have to pay for a Tesco delivery. Whilst he went shopping, I got on with preparing our garden. I dug in a path, where I used some stabs on the mooring to make a path. 
This was where our fruit bushes would be going.
Keith got back from shopping, I stowed away the food and then made us some lunch. After lunch and watching Bargain Hunt, we set about moving our fruit bushes from our old garden.
With the Raspberry and Gooseberry bushes moved. We then put in some Strawberry plants at the front. we also have some wild Strawberry plants to go in.
With us both feel on a roll, we decided to get on with moving some of the shrubs.
Along with the shrubs, we have put in lots of Lavender and Cat Mint for the Bees.
There is still plenty to do, including a rockery, but we have made an good start. I am now feeling extremely sore. My hips and knees are very painful, so I think tomorrow I may have a day off. I hope that I can walk tomorrow :-), because at the moment I am walking like an old woman hahaha. 

Pop back soon xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails