*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 22 October 2019

Patio time.

Hello family, friends and followers.

It has been a beautiful Autumnal day today, so we spent all day outside getting more jobs done on our mooring.
My first job of the day after the boaty stuff, was to go for my morning walk. When I got back I wanted to get a laundry wash done. I was in the laundry before 8.30am, so first to the machines. Once the laundry was done and hung up, Keith and I got on with cutting our fence panels to size. We bought a 6ft panel and cut it in half. We then had to trim both panels down to fit, because one is only 5ft width. Thankfully it all went really well and did not take us too long.
The previous moorer left us with a tin of Green Cuprinol fence paint. So I did a first coat before lunch.
After lunch, we got on with clearing the overgrown shrubs alongside the Bin and Elsan room. Tomorrow we will tidy it up a bit more and will then look after it, keeping the bishes under control.
I then did a second coat of Cuprinol on the panels. Once they were dry we began to dress our patio. We have put Honeysuckles at the ends and hopefully they will trail along the fencing. We also put up a piece of trellis for a Clematis we transferred to the bigger planter. We still have some other bits to add, but it is going to be a nice little sun trap for us to enjoy.
Our fairy door has a new home, and hopefully the garden fairies will enjoy their new home.
Al in all it has been a fabulous day. We look forward to doing more tomorrow. I for one am feeling ever so slightly shattered this evening.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails