*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 6 October 2019

Making changes.

Hello family, friends and followers.

We have only been on our mooring a few days and yet we have already made changes. It is already feeling like home and we both love it.
The garden is in need of a lot of attention, so we got on with clearing the many damson trees, which have self seeded. I have however kept a couple, which I will keep under control and they will be lovely for the birds to sit in and for me to hang my wind chimes on.
Already taking shape. The hedge behind iur garden is over grown and so we have a friend coming in to get it under control for us. Once that has happened, we will be able to keep it tidy and I will be able to get on with planting up the garden.
At this end of the garden I plan to plant our fruit bushes. Raspberries and Gooseberry bushes, which are on our old garden. I also have Rhubarb to go in and Strawberry plants. The plan for our garden is to make it a little oasis of peace and calm for us and the birds and the bees, which I will be making most welcome. I have a log pile to move and a bug hotel as well.
Because we have had no TV, we have been binge watching Peaky Blinders. I love that program. It is made even more special, because there are people, places and boats we know very well in it. We spend our time picking out our friends, places and boats, but most of all we both love the series. Tonight we will be watching series 4. Today we sorted out the Terrestrial TV aerial, Satellite dish, phone and broadband, although we still have to get the phone line moved. We also moved the remaining 3/4 tonne of coal, so it has been a busy day.

Pop back soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails