*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Friday 4 October 2019

Moving precious family members.

Hello family, friends and followers.

We have been on our mooring now a couple of days and already we have achieved a lot. We came home earlier than planned due to our generator and batteries and so the mooring was not cleared by the previous moorer, which is not a problem for us, because we are very easy going and know her well.
One of our priorities was to move our precious family. We moved Marmite and Paddy to their new home. We could not leave them behind, so yesterday we cleared a space in the garden especially for them both. We then removed them from our old garden and placed them together in our new garden. I welcomed them to their new home and I hope they love it as much as we already do.
Today I have begun clearing the garden. The main problem is the hedgerow overgrowing onto and into the garden. There are also some shrubs which need cutting back and then the whole garden needs digging to get rid of the nettles and brambles. There is already a rockery in place and we have also been left large stone planters, which will be going onto our patio area, which at the moment is full of the previous moorers belongings, which are to be gotten rid of. She came to collect a few bits today and it was lovely to sit and have a cuppa with her and to have a natter. Leaving a mooring which you have loved for over Twenty years, must be so very difficult and on top of that she is selling her boat, so a double whammy. Anyway we will love her mooring as much as she did and we will do our best to look after it.
I already feel at peace here and know that it is going to be very tranquil once finished.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails