*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 12 February 2020

Life.

Dear family, friends and followers.

When life throws Lemons at you, make Lemonade.
I do sometimes think it is so easy to take life for granted. It is so easy to always think of ones self, when close by there maybe someone who just needs a shoulder to cry on or a smile to make them smile. I have always tried to treat others the way I would like to be treated myself. So when someone you know and have respected treats you like you never existed it hurts. My attitude now is to walk away from confrontation, because it gets you no where and only pulls you down to the other persons level. The only way to deal with things like this, is to walk away and hold onto your own self-esteem. As far as we know, we only ever get this one life and it is so very short, so live your life to its fullest, love like you have never loved before and be with those who love you in return. Never allow someone into your life, who does not live by your values, because they will undermine your life, it maybe millimeter by millimeter, but it will drain your very soul if you allow it.
Always be respectful of others. Sadly the world seems to be losing its respect for others bit by bit. I think social media and the internet has a lot to do with this and that saddens me. A little respect can go such a long way and can change so many lives, if it is allowed to blossom. Of course it can be so easy to loose respect for someone when they have done you wrong, but you have to see past that and respect yourself, because you are stronger than you think.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails