*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 19 October 2010

Spam and Junk Mail.

Hi Friends.

What sort of Junk and Spam mail do you get?

This is what is in my Junk mail box today.

1). What’s Your Greatest Desire?
This is from TheNovelette.com.
At the moment my greatest desire is that you stop sending me Junk ;0)

2.) Account has time restrictions that prevent you from logging on at any time.
This is from supposedly NatWest.
Duhhhhhhh I am not with them, so I am not stupid enough to open their stupid e-mail.

3). Your Next Affair Is Waiting.
This is from someone called Carol.
Trouble is it is not my e-mail address and I am happily married, so why would I want an affair.

4). Both V1AGRA&C1AL1S AVA1LABLE AT 8O%0FF
This is from Sex in a bottle.
Maybe I should put them in touch with Carol above ;0)

I am thankfully not the sort of person who just has to open any mail which comes into her e-mail box. I only ever open stuff which I know is from friends. The only thing this sort of mail does is make me giggle and then it gets deleted for good, disappearing into oblivion or until it reappears in my junk mail box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails