*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Thursday 16 May 2019

Day 67: Welford Junction to Welford.

Hiya Family, friends and followers.

After a cracking sunset last night, we woke yet again to sunshine.
We headed off down the Welford Arm after 9 am in glorious weather and the sound of the birds ringing in our ears.
Lovely sight to see a mare and her foal out in the field. It gladdens the heart to see such a thing on a sunny morning.
Up through the one lock for the day. We moored on the services point for a while, whilst we waited for the boat juggling to begin and our mooring to become available. Once in our space, we then had to wait for Cepheus to arrive, because they would be moored on the inside of us.
During the afternoon Jane and Simon arrived and we pulled out to let them inside of us. We then breasted up alongside of the ready for the weekend of celebrations. More boat have arrived and more will arrive tomorrow. We then spent the rest of the afternoon getting to know our neighbours and those around us.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails