*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Sunday 26 May 2019

Day 75,76, and 77.

Hello Family, friends and followers.

On Friday, we moved from Clarke's Bridge and came up through Foxton Locks and moored up at bridge 60 the other side of the locks. The reason being we figured as it was a Bank Holiday Weekend, it may well get rather busy and so we wanted to get our place set for trading over the weekend. When we got to the top of the locks, there was only one boat moored on the 48 hour moorings, which are always quiet now, since they have put on the penalty of a £25 fine for each day you overstay.
With us being on the other side of bridge 60, we are on 14 day moorings and can stay here, trade and get some paintwork done, if the weather allows.
Saturday dawned and the sun was shining, so we set up shop for the day.
There were plenty of people around, but few were buying. We still had a lovely day chatting to people.
Today (Sunday) there has been no trading, because of the weather. It has drizzled, rained and drizzled again. So what do you do when its raining?
The answer is, you go for a walk in it. I was going a little stir crazy being shut inside, so decided we needed to stretch our legs.
We donned our coats and walked around the Foxton Locks site, passing the field of Ewes and their lambs. The Ewes were sheared on Friday and were none to happy about it. They always look so unhappy when they have their woollen coats taken off. So no trading today, we will see what tomorrow brings.

Pop back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails