*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Wednesday 28 April 2010

Coming to a close.

Ok who is stealing 2010?
April is almost done and dusted and before we know it another year will have passed us by. April has been a busy month, what with my 48th Birthday and sorting out K's health issues. It has also been a busy month for seeing visitors. Visitors are always welcome. it gives me a good excuse for baking cakes. So with April drawing to a close, I thought I would see what is happening in May.

National Events:



1-23: Brighton Festival
1: May Day
1-30: The Big Tea Party
1-31: The Big Sports Day
8: VE Day
8: FA Trophy Final
15: FA Cup Final
31-6: Summer School Term - Half Term


Also This Month:


The General Election, The Big Spring Walk, Glyndebourne Festival Opera, Brighton Fringe Festival


Daily Themes:


1: National Mild Day
2: Random Huggers Day
14: Fruity Friday
14: Spinal Cord Injury Awareness Day
19: World Hepatitis Day
20: Learning at Work Day
24: National Escargot Day
30: Get Walking Day


Also This Month...


Silver Surfer's Day, National Work From Home Day


Weekly Themes:


1-9: National Windsurfing Week
3-9: Lavender Week
3-9: Deaf Awareness Week
3-9: Sun Awareness Week
4-8: National Thrombosis Week
8-15: National Doughnut Week
8-16: Children's Heart Week
9-16: Christian Aid Week
9-15: Dystonia Awareness Week
10-15: International Ideas Week
10-16: Cancer Prevention Week
15-21: Adult Learners Week
15-16: Cultural Diversity Weekend
15-22: National Children's Hospice Week
17-21: National Walk to School Week
17-23: British Tomato Week
17-23: Xtraordinary Week
18-24: British Sandwich Week
31-6: National Family Week


Also This Month...


Action for Brain Injury Week, National Midwifery Week, National Be Nice to Nettles Week, National Honey Week, Warburton's National Bread Week, Cystic Fibrosis Fundraising Week, Work Wise Week, Hospice Lottery Flutter Week, National Allergy Week, Red Cross Appeal Week, Mind Week


Monthly Themes:

ME Awareness Month
Save a Baby Month
National Share A Story Month
Local and Community History Month
Hughes Syndrome Awareness Month
National Smile Month
Hair Loss Awareness Month

If any of these apply to you, let me know?
The 2 May Random Huggers Day, looks very appealing to me as does National Smile Month ha ha ha.
I am trying to ignore the 6th May. Because whoever gets in, they will be just as bad as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails