*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Saturday 25 January 2014

An arm like Popeye.

Today's update.

Keith was sick in the night and in pain and the sickness continued through today. They want him to drink, because he is not passing enough urine, but when he drinks it makes him feel sick or his is sick. They are giving him something for the sickness, but he would rather just not feel that way in the first place. He was poorly this morning but perked up this afternoon, so I walked him to the bathroom and gave him his wash.

The doctor had to redo Keith's cannula before I left yesterday, because his other one was blocked, unfortunately the doctor did not put it into his vein it went into his tissue and during the night his arm filled up with fluid, so he looks like popeye on one arm. Thankfully one of the senior nurses on night duty noticed it and sorted it out. Next week Keith is supposed to be having CT scan or now they are saying they may put a camera into his stomach. So not sure what is going to happen now. He is feeling a little fed up and wants to come home. I just hope things are better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails