*****Is going there and back to see how far it is.*****













Hi I am Jo…wife, lover, best friend and soulmate to Keith. Lover of all things to do with nature and the canals. I am passionate about the Waterways and its history.


I hope you will join me in my rambles and do please comment – I love to hear from and meet new people in blogland!

Life on the cut through my eyes.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
*****Stay safe and warm out there..*****













Tuesday 28 January 2014

Progress again.

Keith was in good spirit today, they moved him last night into another ward, which he was thankful for because the new patient next to him spent the past two nights on his laptop all night with the light on, having little regards for the other 5 people. The nurses did not say anything because they had all ready been verbally abused by him when he came in. Keith still has a temperature issue, BP low and resps high but they do not seem to be worried. He had his first cup of coffee today in two weeks. The naval doctor gave him some vitamin K through his IV because his blood is a little thin and with him having the drains put in tomorrow they do not want him bleeding to much. The most frequent cause of Vitamin K deficiency is the long term use of antibiotics, which would explain it or it could be due to the fact he has not been eating. Again the doctor was not concerned, they just want him right for tomorrow. They stopped his IV fluids, but they may go back on after tomorrow we will see. He is booked to go down at 1 pm, but of course he maybe later. He had cereal this morning and soup for lunch and has finally warmed up. it was so good to see Keith laughing and joking. Here's to tomorrow and getting the drains in and sorting Keith out once and for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am sorry but I DO NOT publish ANONYMOUS comments, nice ones or otherwise, so if you want your comment posted please leave your name when posting. I will not post SPAM or advertising for products either. I will then do my best to reply. Thank you for leaving me a message.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails